I Am Declaring This A Disaster (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It really bites.
Been through that when we lived in Seattle area.

Trim up and wait for this spring and summer. Amazing how stressed trees really wake up and heal themselves.

So sorry to hear and see the devastation Robert. Glad no one was hurt. You'll end up fixing it better than before. Stay positive and Safe my friend.

Sorry see so much damage to your land. It is beautiful and will recover. Its unfortunate you finally got it where you want and this happens. Is any of it Hardword that could, at least, be used to feed the two of you and friend?...JJ

Robert...That is tough to see for sure.

I bet it will look great after it is cleaned up...but the clean up will definitely take a bit.

Uh Oh!!! You got hammered pretty good----Hard to believe that even happens in Texas!!!
A few years Back, we got 21" of snow in October, when the leaves were still on the trees!!! That's not supposed to happen, and the leaves being on the trees gives more places for all the snow to stick.
It sounded like a War Zone all day & night here, and we lost power for 6 days, due to all the trees & limbs down for miles around us.
I knew I was safe from total house destruction, because I had measured the really big trees with a Yard stick, when we built the house.
However most of our Tree Destruction was in the Woods, and not as bad as if the trees were in our yards. You hardly even notice it when it's in a thick wooded area.
Good thing you're young enough to do the hard work you got ahead.

Bear

Sorry man. That stinks. Trees are the one landscaping thing that just takes time. Ice sux.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky