I’m back!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BoilerBBQ

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 19, 2018
Madison, WI
I haven’t been on this forum for a couple years because life got too busy between having a kid, changing jobs, and moving (twice). I’ve been smoking away though. I finally got my smoker set up at my new house and I have a couple of pork butts ready to smoke this weekend! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s cooks again and learning even more.

I haven’t been on this forum for a couple years because life got too busy between having a kid, changing jobs, and moving (twice). I’ve been smoking away though. I finally got my smoker set up at my new house and I have a couple of pork butts ready to smoke this weekend! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s cooks again and learning even more.
Welcome back

Welcome back! Looking forward to pics of your upcoming cooks!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky