Hunan Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
After going through freezers last week there where couple T-Bones that where freezer burned. I though Hunan Beef. My favorite Chinese dish. Hard to find a good one anymore. Every time I do they close up. This was decent for what it was and low carb. I found Glucomannan power for thicking. It works great. If you want to mess up a cook top this is the way to do it!

20200912_180929.jpg 20200912_181325.jpg 20200912_181957.jpg 20200912_182337.jpg

I have a few different Chile oils I put on about everything. I really need to learn how to make some!

20200912_182349.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Brian, looks pretty darned good to me. I'd happily clean the cook top for a big ol' plateful of that. Nice job.

Robert

Looks pretty appetizing from my screen. Well done.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks all. If wasn't for the sauce would of done on flat top. I found couple recipes for chili oil. Got to go 99 Ranch and pick up couple things. Will post results. If you ever start using that stuff would be hooked! Gonna try his

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky