Huge Pulled Pork Poblanos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i love the saltiness of the Cotija cheese! Nice choice!
Yeah, the Cotija accents flavors better than Fresco or Anejo.
If I can find it, I like Anejo better than Cotija or Fresco for cooking with, and I add even more paprika or chile powder to it.

Last edited:
Many thanks Joe.
Yep, gotta love a Poblano when it comes to stuffed Chiles.
Big Cubanelles are pretty good too.

B85F6F5D-4C00-4D48-A20E-CA21C3B35FC1.jpeg

Ain’t these the biggest hands you seen!? J/k again....I don’t think I’d have the patience to stuff a poblano this size lol.

Awesome Chili! Yea more cheese the better in my book.

LIKE!

John
Thanks John.
The approx 60:40 ratio was certainly cheesy, but mixed into the PP it just wasn't ooey gooey enough.
I think adding the cheese under or atop the pulled pork might be the ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
chile you kill me with all your fabulous meals, looks great. wish we were neighbors, I would definitely make a pest out of myself.

I have the PP, just checked the poblanos down at the market and they were too small doggone it. Those look fantastic!

Now why am I not surprised Chilerelleno knows how to stuff a Chile!
Like!
Hmmm...No idea what could make ya think that. :emoji_thinking:

Thanks.
chile you kill me with all your fabulous meals, looks great. wish we were neighbors, I would definitely make a pest out of myself.
Ha! You'd be dieing with a happy tummy.
Thanks Jim,
like I've told other neighbors/friends, just bring a contribution and relax.

Looks great Bro I made the Poblanos you posted a while back they were great these look amazing Points
Richie

Oh my God John!! You're killing me my brother. I can't keep up with re-creating all the great stuff you're posting....but God knows I'm trying.

Great big, huge, double LIKE!!

Ain’t these the biggest hands you seen!?

Nope :emoji_laughing: Check out the hands making reference to the size of the ribs I did last weekend.....hee hee hee...They may be as thick as the ones Chile posted a few weeks ago.

XXXL hands in TX,
Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Looks great Bro I made the Poblanos you posted a while back they were great these look amazing Points
Richie
Thanks Richie.
Mmmm, some of the best were just the cheesy rice ones.
Did you make the Pork-n-Rice ones?
Oh my God John!! You're killing me my brother. I can't keep up with re-creating all the great stuff you're posting....but God knows I'm trying.

Great big, huge, double LIKE!!

Robert
Thanks Bro, you're too kind.
Me? Ha! You and your Piedmontese Beef is driving me crazy.
I have dreams of huge ribeye tomahawks now.

Looks amazing Chili! Hopefully one day I can create meals that look and taste half as good as what you make"
Thank you Adam.
You can man, just follow the recipes.
Nothing I make requires any extraordinary culinary skills

Well Done !!!!!
I think I just teared up a little.
Thanks Steve.
Vacuum your keyboard, all that typing must be raising dust and making your eyes water.

Fabamundo!!! Another outstanding dish from the house of Relleno. BTW, do you have any Gatorade left. I still haven't fully re-hydrated from your last meal. The wifes gonna make me put the kiddie pool under my chair.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Bro, you're too kind.
Me? Ha! You and your Piedmontese Beef is driving me crazy.
I have dreams of huge ribeye tomahawks now.

The Piedmontese beef is certainly a superior breed of cattle and those Tomahawks were fantastic...however there is an aspect to all your meals that mine lack. Everything you make is so colorful, vibrant, and inviting....enough to make one drool just looking at the pics. I can see meal time at Casa Chile being much like Black Friday at WalMart when they open the doors: people stomping all over each other to get a plate full, then sending their kids back through the line for seconds before the first plate is finished :emoji_laughing: When the day comes that we get to work together preparing a meal, you do Mexican and I'll take care of the tomahawk rib eyes.

This could work....
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky