Howdy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lobo

Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
North Richland Hills, TX
Just wanted to say hey and say that this is a great site. Just came home with a new Masterbuilt electric smoker. It is curing as I type this. I had one of those heavy iron smokers in the past, but just could not ever keep the heat regulated. Gave up on smoking for a few years until now. I'M BACK!!!!!

Glad your back to smoke'n, you WILL love this site! Lotta good info here, lotta good people here too.

Get your camera ready, we want pics!!!

Well a big "howdy" back to ya....especially since your another masterbuilt user!!!!

biggrin.gif

Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here!

The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer to any questions you may have. Take a look at Jeff's 5-day course by email.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Thanks for the warm welcome. My MES should be finished curing by now. Now I have to figure out what I would like to smoke. Hmmm, lets see. Brisket, ribs, sausage.....

PS. From the looks of it, there may be quite a few of us with the MES lurking around.

well there is alot of us now....I think we may offically be able to take the forums over!!!!

mine is in the TBS right now with a 9 lb ham for dinner......

Welcome aboard neighbor always good to see another texan join the forum. Stick around long enough and Ill have you pulling around a stick burner texas sized Lol.

Welcome, Lobo-nice to have you with us here at SMF. Check out the modifications for the charcoal and stick burners; you might find the trick you need to get your old smoker tuned right and back in spewing the thin blue smoke.

welcome to SMF, from another texan. i bet if you still have that old smoker, and got with marvin, y'all could get it going good.

Thanks Dutch! Sorry to say that I got so frustrated with the old smoker, I pushed it to the driveway and put a for sale sign on it. Sold it within a couple of hours. Funny thing, it was a couple of guys in one of those DHL delivery trucks making a delivery on the street who bought it. They loaded that sucker up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky