Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nativepride88

Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Hello my name is Matthew...Matt for short. I'm from Oklahoma originally. Now I live in Rocky Comfort,Mo. I'm new to the whole smoking meat scene to be honest. I've always wanted to learn how to smoke meat an what kind of smoker to use, or just get advce that would best help me. So I seen this site an just went for it. So I hope I can become a okay meat smoker lol. Anyway hello to everyone an feel free to message me an give advice I'm always up for learning.

Hi Matt! 
welcome1.gif
 [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out! Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks![/color]

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

Stick around and you'll be smoking like a pro in no time!

Hey Matt,

Welcome to SMF

Do the ecourse. It is a great start with lots of great information.

Brian

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have you with us - I agree - do the ecourse

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky