Howdy I am new here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jkindgren

Original poster
Apr 3, 2011
Just wanted to put a hello message in here.  I am new to this site and new to smoking.  Just got a Masterbuilt propane smoker for my birthday.  I just seasoned my smoker today and am exited to actually smoke something.

Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview!    

Welcome to SMF. You found the right place and after a few smokes you'll be hooked like the rest of us. Great place with good folks here to help out anyway they can. Good luck wiht your first smoke.

welcome1.gif
 What's your first smoke going to be?

welcome to SMF! hold onto your wallet tho, these guys will have you wanting to try everything under the sun..with maybe the exception of a big mac and fries fatty!

Welcome to SMF - congrats on the new smoker. Glad to have you here with us

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky