Howdy from Wyoming!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2Buicks

Original poster
Aug 4, 2022
Was searching on high altitude smoking and came across this site. Bought a Brinkman offset back in 2001 and have grilled the heck out of it. Have dabbled around some smoking chicken and fish using charcoal and various wood chunks but really want to up my game some. I have a stash of dry pecan and oak and want to try a pork butt soon. I'll be checking the site out.

Dwaine Brinkman.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Mississippi! look forward to your post and pics (we are visually oriented around here)!
Jim

Reactions: 2Buicks
Welcome Dwaine, glad you joined us. I think you will like it here. Again, welcome.

Was searching on high altitude smoking and came across this site. Bought a Brinkman offset back in 2001 and have grilled the heck out of it. Have dabbled around some smoking chicken and fish using charcoal and various wood chunks but really want to up my game some. I have a stash of dry pecan and oak and want to try a pork butt soon. I'll be checking the site out.

DwaineView attachment 639795
Welcome aboard. Everyone on here seems super friendly, ask away and I'm sure you will get some good answers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky