Howdy from Hazel Park, Mi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Enis Simon

Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
Been lurking on this site every now and then and finally decided it was time to join. Been trying my hand at smoking for awhile, so good, some not so. That's when I knew it was time to get serious about SMF. Just got Jeffs book in the mail, and have some rub and sauce on the way. I have a masterbuilt electric and an offset smoker too. love em both. Can't wait to try some of the recipes in the book and off the site.

Hi Enis and welcome to the forum. great place to share and learn, stop on in the chatroom if you get a change

Welcome to the site, happy to have you join the fun.

Chris

Welcome from Flint! You live fairly close to my favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

Thang Long @ 11 and John R. Place is to die for :-)

Great big welcome from Texas. This place has a wealth of information and a great place to learn and share. Share some of your cooks with us from time to time. Welcome!

Been lurking on this site every now and then and finally decided it was time to join. Been trying my hand at smoking for awhile, so good, some not so. That's when I knew it was time to get serious about SMF. Just got Jeffs book in the mail, and have some rub and sauce on the way. I have a masterbuilt electric and an offset smoker too. love em both. Can't wait to try some of the recipes in the book and off the site.

hey enis and fellow michigander. i'm not in So. FL though. too damn cold. case in point today and yesterday. i stopped using my offset cold smoker attachment due to the smoke quality. worked well in the beginning but at some point it was creating too much white billowing smoke. for me the AMNPS using pellets solved all my rookie smoke quality issues. welcome to the forum. you should smoke some cheese during the polar vortex

A Big Ole Welcome From East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky