Howdy All!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aggiesmoker85

Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
Spring/Woodlands, TX Area
I'm new to the forum and to smoking.  Been grilling for years and contemplated getting into smoking, but kept talking myself out of it.  I finally took the plunge and got a Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain 18.5.  Tried some pork ribs and failed miserably the first time, but definitely learned a lot (and became addicted smoking!).  This site has so much good information and a lot of great people, so decided to join and become a part of the community.  I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you so hopefully someday I can teach my now 7 week old son how to smoke!

Hello and welcome to the fun.  Many good folk here with a load of experience that they are more than willing to share.  If you have specific questions just start a thread and someone with experience will be along soon to offer advice.  All info you can provide us with such as smoker type, location and so on will help us answer any questions you may have.  Spend some time doing some research on the forums, tons of advice and recipes already available there.  We look forward to your contributions. 7 weeks?  HMMM.  Smoked baby formula???  Now THERE'S one I haven't thought of before now!
icon_biggrin.gif
  CONGRATS on the new family member.   Have fun.  Good luck.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Thanks Danny, appreciate the welcome!  Really looking forward to learning from everybody.  I'm sure I will have a ton of questions, but want to make sure I'm looking at all the available resources first.

How about smoking some sweet potatoes and mashing those up to make baby food.....there's an idea!!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello fellow Texan and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  Next time you are ready to smoke just post what you are wanting to smoke and ask for help, you will get plenty of help and suggestions.
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky