How to Build a Mailbox Mod for an MES Smoker (pic heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I tried everything tonight to keep the tray going I wanted to see how long a row would take getting ready to do some salmon..I couldn't keep the tray going with everything I tried I'm going back to the tubes for now with pellets and dust in them I tried them and no problems at all

That sucks. At least the tube works.

Reactions: Kevinbthgrouse
I'll figure out something that satisfies me...looks like dust in the tubes will work for cheese and other light smoke stuff ... pellets filled half way seem pretty good for other stuff...I might try a combination of pellets,dust and ground chips as chips and dust work.. I'll keep at it!!!!

Reactions: Steve H
I'll figure out something that satisfies me...looks like dust in the tubes will work for cheese and other light smoke stuff ... pellets filled half way seem pretty good for other stuff...I might try a combination of pellets,dust and ground chips as chips and dust work.. I'll keep at it!!!!

You gotta do what works for you!!
I'm sure that 2000' ASL has a lot to do with your problems.

Bear

Reactions: Kevinbthgrouse
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky