How many smokers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
FB_IMG_1577359924343.jpg

I saw a pic on Facebook a couple times , it was a room full of hundreds of roses and a woman. Caption was “Looks like my husband night another smoker” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JC in GB
Wife unit has supported the smoking. Surprising as she has the thin blue line on her taste for smoked versus grilled (on charcoal).
Equipment stands on the driveway. I do need to expand the driveway into a patio apron for relief from the evening sun

Reactions: JC in GB
I did a home inspection earlier this month and was explaining to the girl about water as a byproduct of combustion with natural gas and how it can rust out the burner in her ancient furnace.

I said, "Like how the burner in your grill always falls apart". She said she has no idea what I am talking about. Asked how many grills I have. "Um... I'm down to eight."

Got a text from her yesterday. We're going out Tuesday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky