• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How many smokers?

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I saw a pic on Facebook a couple times , it was a room full of hundreds of roses and a woman. Caption was “Looks like my husband night another smoker” LOL

Fueling Around

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Wife unit has supported the smoking. Surprising as she has the thin blue line on her taste for smoked versus grilled (on charcoal).
Equipment stands on the driveway. I do need to expand the driveway into a patio apron for relief from the evening sun

eddiememphis

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2019
I did a home inspection earlier this month and was explaining to the girl about water as a byproduct of combustion with natural gas and how it can rust out the burner in her ancient furnace.

I said, "Like how the burner in your grill always falls apart". She said she has no idea what I am talking about. Asked how many grills I have. "Um... I'm down to eight."

Got a text from her yesterday. We're going out Tuesday.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.