Hot Hot Dogs (Hot Mustard)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Bear. Love Hot Dogs. Fried, boiled, grilled. Any way I can get them. That mustard looks good too. Haven't seen it before. The usual spicy mustard's like Gulden's, etc. are fair at best, and not that spicy. Might have to check out that site. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Thank You Mike!!
Same here---Always ready for a couple Dogs!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Ohhhh...hot mustard. We enjoy all things hot in this house. I will definitely look for some of that. Thank you for sharing and THANK YOU for your service!

Thanks Bear. . .I have been looking for Berks Franks around the Pittsburgh area since you originally mentioned them and found out today that Sam's Club carries them. . .I am very excited!

John
That's Great, John!!
Do they carry the Berks "Quarter pounder"??
We have a store here that carries Berks, but not the "Quarter Pounders".
Thanks for the Info, and the Like!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky