Horned Toad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
I went out shooting July 4th and stood up after a few rounds and this guy was at my feet. I figured I'd give him a ride to a safer spot. He sat on the steering wheel across town and I dropped him off at the Veteran's Cemetary right near a big ole ant town. Hadn't seen one of these in years.

1dd98a34_toad.jpg
a93c514e_toad2.jpg

i say you stuff him with cream cheese and a jalapeno then wrap with a slice of bacon and pop him on the smoker

then youd have a great ABT  (atomic buffalo toad)

i say you stuff him with cream cheese and a jalapeno then wrap with a slice of bacon and pop him on the smoker

then youd have a great ABT  (atomic buffalo toad)
ROTFLMAO.....That was good!
icon_razz.gif
 I was thinking mini dino's myself.

These were all over our ranch when I was growing up as people have been getting rid of ants with pesticides we see less and less of these all the time.

NRA Member. I shoot quite often. Booze and guns don't mix by the way.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

http://www.brpc1.org/
Correct!  I intended for that list to be an open ended question and a joke.  I hunt and shoot at the range regularly and I didn't assume anyone would actually carry while intoxicated or anywhere in the vicinity of intoxicated people.  Then again, now that you mention it...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31122117/

Also, I found it pretty ironic that both open carry and concealed guns were banned at this years NRA convention.  Whats that about?

I went out shooting July 4th and stood up after a few rounds and this guy was at my feet. I figured I'd give him a ride to a safer spot. He sat on the steering wheel across town and I dropped him off at the Veteran's Cemetary right near a big ole ant town. Hadn't seen one of these in years.
I can't believe he's still alive!
eek.gif

Didn't he co-star with King Kong in the original movie?
wink.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky