Hope Y'all are Happy Now

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh Yeah this is all fun & games for y'all unlike most of y'all I have to wait a whole year to get my 1 year chip in the mean time how do I explain to my wife all of this new equipment that I'm about to buy huh come on let me see what kind of excuse y'all used because I know y'all must have some dozzies David in Slidell, Louisiana by the way I know how y'all like

acronyms  so here is 1 for y'all                                                              IROTFLMBFBO                           I do have translation                                                                                         

IM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY BIG FAT BUT OFF

Cook with what you got - if it works for you it works!

And yeah - you will always need one more cooker.....
icon_cool.gif

dwags55, I've been around a while so my explanation most likely won't work for you.

When the wife confronts me about a recent purchase of a new "toy" I usually reply with something like “Oh that? I’ve had that for a while. This is just the first time I’ve used it” I get about an 85% success rate with that line. The rest of the time I have difficulty hearing. 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Actually, you,my friend , have O.S.D.
confused.gif

That is a condition that causes one to buy and smoke meats in chambers of metal until they are done.If continued, it will make you make more friends than you can shake a Rib at...
icon_mrgreen.gif

It is uncurable and the first symptom is usually-"What can I do now"
icon_eek.gif

Be patient and follow our lead and we'll help each other out!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Have fun and,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky