• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hope Y'all are Happy Now

dwags55

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Oh Yeah this is all fun & games for y'all unlike most of y'all I have to wait a whole year to get my 1 year chip in the mean time how do I explain to my wife all of this new equipment that I'm about to buy huh come on let me see what kind of excuse y'all used because I know y'all must have some dozzies David in Slidell, Louisiana by the way I know how y'all like

acronyms  so here is 1 for y'all                                                              IROTFLMBFBO                           I do have translation                                                                                         

IM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY BIG FAT BUT OFF

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Cook with what you got - if it works for you it works!

And yeah - you will always need one more cooker.....

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
dwags55, I've been around a while so my explanation most likely won't work for you.

When the wife confronts me about a recent purchase of a new "toy" I usually reply with something like “Oh that? I’ve had that for a while. This is just the first time I’ve used it” I get about an 85% success rate with that line. The rest of the time I have difficulty hearing. 

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
One of the most important pieces of your "new addiction" arsenal, Is a (GOOD CAMERA )

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
Actually, you,my friend , have O.S.D.

That is a condition that causes one to buy and smoke meats in chambers of metal until they are done.If continued, it will make you make more friends than you can shake a Rib at...

It is uncurable and the first symptom is usually-"What can I do now"

Be patient and follow our lead and we'll help each other out!

Have fun and,

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.