Honey Crisp Pie ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that sounds good. I posted here my Dutch Apple Pie Jam. I can see a twist to that now with some caramel extract
Thank you

David

I'll even let ya take credit for it. People will be amazed. I specialize in strange jellys. I make some watermelon, corn cob, folks like the peach vanilla, etc.... The corn cob is made with corn cobs and is surprizingly excellent, different but really good.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I'll even let ya take credit for it. People will be amazed. I specialize in strange jellys. I make some watermelon, corn cob, folks like the peach vanilla, etc.... The corn cob is made with corn cobs and is surprizingly excellent, different but really good.

Thanks, but is your corn cob jelly on here SMF, that does sound different. I would like to look that
over and see if I could put that in my jelly/jam list of winter shelf supplies

Went out to check on my grapes because they were almost ready for my jam,
Something only let me 10 f***ing grapes. Oh well next year the bastards.

David

I found it Foam on an older post, I will try it and let you know, thanks

David

Seriously I like it. The watermelon is more like a jellied "Jolly Roger" candy than a jelly (or so I am told), But just sit a jar on the table with some spoons and watch you your grandkids go wild! Your kids will love you.... ROFLMAO!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky