Home Owners Says Wood Pile Has To Go !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes I can believe the crap. Good friend back home is an Agent, and he shakes his head at the ... stupidity.
What brand of load center do you have, Keith.
2 wires into a single pole breaker are completely allowed by NEC unless a certain brand or style of breaker does not allow this.
Do you have local electrical code?

BTW, nice back yard. Been looking for a house and I need some room for a shed or wood pile. These places where you can have a meal with the neighbor and not leave your own house is too close for me.

I'll bet your insurance doesn't allow a duplex rental?
I'd guarantee not. Still considered a single family dwelling

We have a friend who is building a new home on Old Hickory Lake. The Bottom floor which is half basement is going to have a wet bar in it. He had to sign an agreement with the city that he wouldn't rent the area out to get a building permit.

We have a friend who is building a new home on Old Hickory Lake. The Bottom floor which is half basement is going to have a wet bar in it. He had to sign an agreement with the city that he wouldn't rent the area out to get a building permit.
Zoning around the lake is starting to get really tight. Emily has a $6mil wedding venue on the lake in Gallatin and it's supposedly the last property to be grandfathered in for hospitality

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky