Home made smoker trailer for a bicycle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
and
points.gif
point for all the cool stuff that went along with it.
icon_smile.gif

That's off the wall kewl.
points.gif

I just have one question, will stopping mid race for a 14 hour brisket smoke ruin your chances to come in first in the triathilon?
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Lol, nah it works like this...
This thing will smoke right along as you ride, sooo if I plan it just right and take off at the beginning of the pack, the rolling meat smoker lulls the other racers into just following me. When the brisket is ready I pull over and start servin up, when their bellies are full I take off and come in 1st place! works every time!

Reactions: remmy700p
That is really cool. Every Fourth of July we have a bike parade, and it would be super cool to have that towing behind puffing TBS!!!

I know this thread is older, but I think it's awesome. I want to build one similar and an curious the overall dimension of the trailer? Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Great concept! Smoking hot idea!

Looks like it's possible to incorporate a cylinder and double duty as a steam engine to drive the bicycle. 

dcarch

Just plain NEATO. I'd love to make me a small smoker as well. I have 2 huge ones for events but only a cheap propane grill for grilling burgers and dogs. Its about to finally cool off here in Florida and I found out today that a buddy of mine down the street is interested in helping me with some welding on one of the big smokers, maybe I can get some help making/welding a small one too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky