Home made smoker $100

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tbakko

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
Moses Lake, Washington
I have a chance to buy a smoke for $100, it looks cool but is it worth it. I want to start smoking different kinds of meat & fish & I plan on doing a far amount if I like it as much as I think I will, so would like recommendations on diff kinds of smokers. I am totally new at this so any help will be greatly appreciated

7c04e651_S5000445.jpg

8c6700b0_S5000443.jpg

21f7b43c_S5000442.jpg
d58c957a_S5000444.jpg
25e3e8ec_S5000446.jpg

jump on it before someone else dose.To build that would cost more than that in parts. much less blood sweat and tears in fab work.

Should be worth the price, but make sure the metal is not rusted through or thin and weak. I would look at adding a heat baffle or deflector plate, it definitely has a hot spot in the center of the grill. Also looks to have room for an upper rack if you wanted to add on.

cool looking smoker.. I think it's worth it just check it all over and make sure there is no burnt out parts and go from there.. Happy smoking
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky