Holiday Chat Session Friday 12/23 7pm-10pm Eastern time.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Would you guys like to have a Open Chat thing tomorrow evening like we did before. We can shoot the breeze or answer last minute questions for the weekend cooks?

Let me know what you think.

Brian

Reactions: yankee2bbq
I'd be game. That is if we have power. We're supposed to get some pretty strong wind gusts along with a mix of snow and rain. What's the time frame your looking at? I get out of work around 7:00pm and will be home(weather dependent) around 7:30 or so.

Chris

Count me in too! I’ll be home all day, making homemade pierogies for Christmas Eve!

Weather will be bad here too. That means I’ll be stuck in the house with the damn kids driving me nuts!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
This would be and I hope will be a lot of fun.
But we are under a heavy wind and rain warning for most of Friday and into Saturday.
Gusting to 100 km/h and 50mm of rain.
I guess I should not complain it will be warm, plus 8 C
There goes the power for Christmas again

Hope it is a good turn out for you all

David

At the moment the brunt of the snow is just going to glance us. Maybe 4". Still will see winds up to 50 mph. 30 miles away up to a foot. I'm home alone tomorrow. So, I'll be dropping by.

Sounds fun! I'm going to Yank's house to drive him nuts and eat his pieroges!

Ryan
Bring a toothbrush with ya, and Yanks kids be like this:

1671746901534.png

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky