Hola from Ontario, Canada, EH.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Quicker with liquor

Original poster
Feb 11, 2023
Hello every one! I stumbled across this forum just a few hours ago while I was sucked down a rabbit hole on the interweb.
make my livin building out of timber and logs for 25 years, but i have always had a passion for the BBQ ( real bbq, not that gas grill crap) , as well as for curing meat, that sometimes I butcher myself, or just buy commodity cheap cuts when they are cheap, and "cheap" is the key word there.
I,ll be looking for any of you that have built brick and mortor out door kitchens with, smokers, pizza/bread ovens, and Charcoal grills.
My plan is to build a rocking out door wood fired kitchen , that is practical, beautiful, functional, and emits more carbon than a young punk rolling coal down the 401.

Cheers!
20180121_160136.jpg IMG_20200419_1335468.jpg

Welcome from Florida in the winter and NW Minnesota in the summer. When we travel south we get confused for Canadians outside of the Ah.
Ex pats down here think we are closer to Irish.
My handle comes from my diesel pickup days. I could roll coal long before the asshats of today

Reactions: Quicker with liquor
Welcome from Florida in the winter and NW Minnesota in the summer. When we travel south we get confused for Canadians outside of the Ah.
Ex pats down here think we are closer to Irish.
My handle comes from my diesel pickup days. I could roll coal long before the asshats of today
lol, there is a difference between the young of today and yesterday for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky