• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hogzilla

camocook

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Did anyone else see this yet? Go to monsterpig.com hopefully someone could download some pics.I'm not quite sure how to do it. I think it's simply amazing. Maybe I could have posted this under pork.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Awwww man. I saw "hogzilla" and thought Super Smokers was coming back in St. Louis. A BBQ chain in the STL had a couple smoke pits called "Hogilla1 and 2". Those guys are good. Won a couple championships together.

camocook

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 21, 2007
I was hoping someone would have helped me out with this. This wild hog was taken by an 11 yr.old boy with a pistol.It was over ten feet long and over 1000 lbs.I would like to know who has a smoker big enough for this rack of ribs.I have to figure out how to post pictures.This is my first computer and I haven't had it very long.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005

Here is one I meant to post earlier ... more later!

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
check the thread in pork on the monster pig

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
hard to actually believe the kid got it with a pistol.....methinks something is wrong with that story.....they say it's gonna make alot...and I mean ALOT of sausage....
0dc30aeb_vbattach12765.jpg

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
He shot it 7-8 times with a .50 cal. handgun. Then tracked it 3 miles and shot it again. So they say.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
I think a lot of the stories change in the retelling ... but these feral pigs are out there ... and I wouldn't want to piss one off!

Here is another one with the fella that took him down ... don't remember the other details ...

click on pic to see larger

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
shot that many times and make sausage out of it.....man I hope they got all the buckshot out first!!!! (hummmm unless that is a major ingredient....) I still think his daddy killed it with a high power rifle, but that's just my 2 cents.........not that I care.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
.50 cal is huge though, I thought it was 11 times he shot it. Kid's probably been shooting his whole life.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
did anyone read the negative replies that site had....man it's a cruel world. i love vegetarians... more meat for us.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.