Hogzilla

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camocook

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 21, 2007
Phila. Pa.
Did anyone else see this yet? Go to monsterpig.com hopefully someone could download some pics.I'm not quite sure how to do it. I think it's simply amazing. Maybe I could have posted this under pork.

I was hoping someone would have helped me out with this. This wild hog was taken by an 11 yr.old boy with a pistol.It was over ten feet long and over 1000 lbs.I would like to know who has a smoker big enough for this rack of ribs.I have to figure out how to post pictures.This is my first computer and I haven't had it very long.

040728hogzillavmedwidecey7.jpg

Here is one I meant to post earlier ... more later!

hard to actually believe the kid got it with a pistol.....methinks something is wrong with that story.....they say it's gonna make alot...and I mean ALOT of sausage....
0dc30aeb_vbattach12765.jpg

I think a lot of the stories change in the retelling ... but these feral pigs are out there ... and I wouldn't want to piss one off!
icon_eek.gif

Here is another one with the fella that took him down ... don't remember the other details ...

click on pic to see larger

shot that many times and make sausage out of it.....man I hope they got all the buckshot out first!!!! (hummmm unless that is a major ingredient....) I still think his daddy killed it with a high power rifle, but that's just my 2 cents.........not that I care.
icon_razz.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky