Hibachi Night on the Blackstone Griddle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I know this is an old thread but it is in a new forum. Brian for low carb fried rice I use riced cauliflower instead of actual rice would work great with the above recipe, every time we order in Chinese or Thai food I do this.

Also thanks for the tips on using fresh pineapple juice to tenderize steak, worked out great this past weekend.
This “rice” is Miracle Rice made from konjac rice and oat fiber. It’s close to zero net carbs. That said for rice I do prefer and typically use riced cauliflower. All my posts are keto / low carb. If you look at some of my other griddle posts I use the konjac noodles. They are the Bom for low carb fried Asian noodle dishes.

This “rice” is Miracle Rice made from konjac rice and oat fiber. It’s close to zero net carbs. That said for rice I do prefer and typically use riced cauliflower. All my posts are keto / low carb. If you look at some of my other griddle posts I use the konjac noodles. They are the Bom for low carb fried Asian noodle dishes.
Will have to look for it, i have used shirataki noodles a couple years ago but a mushy texture and that fish smell was awful.

Will have to look for it, i have used shirataki noodles a couple years ago but a mushy texture and that fish smell was awful.
The initial smell is very strong ammonia for sure. Here’s what I do. Rinse them well and soak in cold water for an hour. Rinse again and boil for around 3-5 minutes. Give a hot water rinse. We prefer this brand. All I have in the pantry now is the spaghetti. The regular noodles are very much like ramen and perfect for Asian dishes. Here one dish I did with them https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/korean-bbq-pork-belly-feast.297333/
C9CCEA67-2B35-413B-83B2-947E83BCC2C4.jpeg

Wow. Looks like a 5 star meal to me! This going on the list. I could eat low carb everyday like this!
No doubt about it Brian, Jeff could be a Hollywood personal Chef and make"BIG BUCKS" doing it.

jcam222 jcam222
Have you ever thought about doing anything like that? Maybe take over one of the C19 failed restaurant in town and start up a Low carb or carb free/BBQ joint???

I can see something like that absolutely kill it out here in sunny CA.

I'd stick with L.C. eating if Jeff was my personal Chef.......how about it Jeff?:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: jcam222
The initial smell is very strong ammonia for sure. Here’s what I do. Rinse them well and soak in cold water for an hour. Rinse again and boil for around 3-5 minutes. Give a hot water rinse. We prefer this brand. All I have in the pantry now is the spaghetti. The regular noodles are very much like ramen and perfect for Asian dishes. Here one dish I did with them https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/korean-bbq-pork-belly-feast.297333/View attachment 499336
Can you eat tomatoes doing the Keto* deal? If not, what types of sauces do you use on that pasta?

If these noodles are any good, you just fingered out one of the main reasons I can't stick with carb free eating. I love my pasta!!!
Now find a good bread substitute, and you may have converted another fat boy over to the dark side.:emoji_joy:

Thanks a bunch.
Dan

Reactions: jcam222
Can you eat tomatoes doing the Keto* deal? If not, what types of sauces do you use on that pasta?

If these noodles are any good, you just fingered out one of the main reasons I can't stick with carb free eating. I love my pasta!!!
Now find a good bread substitute, and you may have converted another fat boy over to the dark side.:emoji_joy:

Thanks a bunch.
Dan
I eat tomatoes and tomato sauce. I pick or make tomato sauces with low carb counts. Rao is a good example but so it Hints no sugar added. Sometimes I’ll mix tomato sauce with Alfredo for a blush type sauce to further reduce the carb pint on the sauce.

Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky