Hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daron

Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
Hello, my name is Daron and I am from Baton Rouge, La. I recently got involved (addicted) to smoking meat. By recently, I mean about a month ago. I bought a Brinkmann electric smoker and ended up taking it back before I even used it because it really looked like poor quality. I bought the Brinkmann box charcoal smoker instead. The square one that Home Depot sells with an upper and lower door. Used it about 5 times in the last month and yesterday the spot welds for the door handle broke. So I returned it and I am in the market for another smoker. Anyway, that is my introduction and I'll find a more appropriate place to post my questions about smokers.

Daron

Welcome to "The Forum" Daron. Lots of good info here and the family grows on a daily basis. No stupid questions and someone here will always have an answer for ya! Good luck on your new smoker search

Hia Daron Welcome to SMF...dang bad luck on the smokers so far. The Charcoal ECB is cheap as heck and no moving parts to speak of... might be the way to go to get going!

welcome to SMF-my lady is cajun and her welds holding up so far-hope u get the kinks worked out.

Ya what he said, I myself have been smokin for about 3 months, i have a chargriller smokin pro, excelent piece of equip "jmho" give it a try. good luck.

Daron, welcome to the SMF. Sorry to hear about your smoker prob. All will iron itself out in time. Enjoy reading the different forums.

Welcome to SMF!

I'm in Denham Springs,

Good luck on getting a smoker that don't give you all the problems, I am using a brinkmann smoke N Pit, Love it so far,

Welcome to SMF, hang in there grasshopper I know that you will soon have a smoker and will be on you way to being a true smoke addict.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky