Hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tj buffalo

Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
Hello everyone
I'm TJ Buffalo, and I'm an engineer from Maryland. I have some experience smoking sausage in an Oklahoma Joe offset smoker, and I make a fair amount of fresh and smoked sausage; in fact, I'm a moderator over at www.sausagemaking.org. I decided to join here also since I've been thinking of trying my hand at smoking larger cuts of meat, and what I saw on the forums here really impressed me. I look forward to chewing the fat with you (maybe not literally, you know, though stuff like chicharrones are a great indulgence).

Welcome to the SMF TJ Buffalo. Great folks here so jump right in with any and all questions and comments.

Glad you found us!!

Welcome TJ - actually, quite a bit of fat gets chewed here!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Tell us about sausage.

Welcome to the SMF. I hope you enjoy your stay. I like to make a little sausage also. I am always open to suggestions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky