Hi, Tom from New Jersey!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mr.FT

Original poster
Nov 14, 2022
Hi all, I'm Tom from NJ and I love smoking meats. As of now I own a Weber Summit S6 kamado grill and smoker, also a Grilla grills Grilla pellet, and a Master built Cabnet propane smoker. I've been smoking meats for @40 years off and on. I'm really looking forward too learning from all of you and helping out when I can.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome form a former New Jerseyite. Moved to Ky when I was 18, and have not been back there since early 1990s for my granny's funeral. All I really miss is the pizza. Nothing like a good pizza from a place where Italian is more fluent than English.

Welcome, Tom. you have found your way to the place with the most knowledgeable people there are and most willing to share that knowledge...

Reactions: Mr.FT
Welcome from Ga by way of NJ. Born and raised in Jersey. Haven't been back since Covid, hoping to go next year. We really miss it and the food! You'll find this is the best place to be.

Reactions: Mr.FT
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky