Hi there, I'd like to share the BBQGO Grill BBQ Gloves 18 and 14 Inches, 932℉ heat resistant gloves for cooking, BBQ Oven Gloves with you.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
1. Heat Resistance for BBQ Oven Gloves that can withstand up to 932℉, protecting your hands around smoker, grill flames and fire,the 18" length adds extended protection of your forearms. Cooking barbecue gloves great for outdoor and indoor use for barbecue or fryer.
Multi-purpose & Versatile Cooking Gloves for cooking isn't just for BBQ, they're great for brewing beer, frying turkeys, dying yarn and household cleaning, and industrial uses all kinds of activities where you need hand and forearm protection. The best kitchen gloves for all your cooking needs!
3. Cooking Gloves Heat Resistant Extremely Easy To Clean & Storage. And one loop rope on each oven gloves for grilling and hanging it up to dry and easy storage; quick and convenient.

The 18 Inches BBQ oven gloves
Reg.Price: $29.99
Final Price: $23.99
Link: 18 Inches
主图1.jpg

The 14 Inches BBQ oven gloves
Reg.Price: $21.99
Final Price: $17.59
Link:14 Inches
主图1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinAl
I show the 14 in. as $19.79 Not that $2 makes a big deal. May get a pair, thanks for the deal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky