Hi there, I'd like to share the Inkbird WiFi Food Thermometer IBBQ-4T & Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun Thermometers, Graph Timer Alarm Calibration

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Key features:
1. The digital oven thermometer IBBQ-4T has count-down timer, which is very convenient if you would like to check the temp during cooking regularly, or you need to know the temp at some specific time. What’s more, IBBQ-4T barbecue thermometer support high and low alarm, the device and phone will trigger the alarm
2. The Infrared Thermometer combining the latest temperature sensor technology ,this laser thermometer reads values of high accuracy up to±2%. Improve the accuracy of the infrared thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured. And the distance to spot ratio is 12:1, which means you can measure the target at a longer distance.

:emoji_fire: Just click the 50% OFF PAGE COUPON, You can get a wifi meat thermometer and a Laser Temperature Gun
Reg.Price: $110
Final Price: $55

Link:
4T+温枪最终版.png

Last edited:
Morning is this just for the US customers or can i get this on the canadian amazon site for the 50 % off

Thanks
David

I cant seem to find when I click on the link

I already bought the IBBQ-4T , and it works great , but would buy another at this deal

Last edited:
I ordered one using the link you provided. And now it shows I'm getting this.

71VsAXkQXBS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hopefully that isn't the case.

Hi Steve I also responded to the post 6 minutes after she posted it , and no response and when I clicked on the link, it would not show the gun at all and only 30.00 dollar discount off of the IBBQ-4T , I already have this but I would buy another if it was for that price and combo

Hope you get what you wanted

David

Hi Steve I also responded to the post 6 minutes after she posted it , and no response and when I clicked on the link, it would not show the gun at all and only 30.00 dollar discount off of the IBBQ-4T , I already have this but I would buy another if it was for that price and combo

Hope you get what you wanted

David
Hi friend, Please click the link again.

Hi friend, could you please give me your oder numbe? we need to chick it again. And what product you want to buy.

ORDER # 113-8140045-4333069

It was for the items on this thread:
1. The digital oven thermometer IBBQ-4T has count-down timer, which is very convenient if you would like to check the temp during cooking regularly, or you need to know the temp at some specific time. What’s more, IBBQ-4T barbecue thermometer support high and low alarm, the device and phone will trigger the alarm
2. The Infrared Thermometer combining the latest temperature sensor technology ,this laser thermometer reads values of high accuracy up to±2%. Improve the accuracy of the infrared thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured. And the distance to spot ratio is 12:1, which means you can measure the target at a longer distance.

When I ordered it. It was showing the right items.

Last edited:

Hello
when the post was first up with the link, it took me to the amazon.ca and it was not the same sale. Now the new link shows the right sale but on amazon.com and than another
$27.29 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada .
Not the same deal for me now.
Thanks anyway

I already bought the IBBQ-4T , and I am happy with that, been using it for months now.

David

OK,friend, If you have already purchased the right product, look forward to your feedback in the future. If you have any question during use, please contact us any time, we will help you solve it well.

I see the Amazon oder number find you buy the combination product of IBT-4XS and IHT-1P, if you want to buy the combination of IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun, just click the link above.

I see the Amazon oder number find you buy the combination product of IBT-4XS and IHT-1P, if you want to buy the combination of IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun, just click the link above.

I ordered from the link you provided at the top of the page for the IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun.
But got this instead instead..
Nevermind. It's not worth the hassle.
1630062995884.png

Nevermind. It's not worth the hassle.

Steve I understand that where I am in Canada that most of the deals are for USA members. So I kind of understand different country different logistics.

BUT it just should not be this much of a problem. They put up the deal for you guys as they
are a sponsor for this Forum. They should be the ones trying to fix this and making sure their links work right
for you guys

Sorry went on a little rant

David

Reactions: Steve H

Hello Inkbirdbbq

Just wondering , I use Amazon.ca and there is not a spot on there for the
combo that you are giving as a deal. Is there a way for you to do this on Amazon.ca

"Inkbird WiFi Food Thermometer IBBQ-4T & Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun Thermometers, Graph Timer Alarm Calibration 4 Color Probes,"

When I ordered my first IBBQ-4T you put on amazon.ca with almost the same deal as the US site. So I am ok if you can do that . I just do not
want to pay so much in shipping when I order from the US Amazon. I understand the difference in price because of the exchange rate in our moneys

Please let me know

Thank you
David DRKsmoking

Hello Inkbirdbbq

Just wondering , I use Amazon.ca and there is not a spot on there for the
combo that you are giving as a deal. Is there a way for you to do this on Amazon.ca

"Inkbird WiFi Food Thermometer IBBQ-4T & Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun Thermometers, Graph Timer Alarm Calibration 4 Color Probes,"

When I ordered my first IBBQ-4T you put on amazon.ca with almost the same deal as the US site. So I am ok if you can do that . I just do not
want to pay so much in shipping when I order from the US Amazon. I understand the difference in price because of the exchange rate in our moneys

Please let me know

Thank you
David DRKsmoking
Hi friend, the product only for US
kelly

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky