Hi there, I'd like to share the Bluetooth Grill BBQ Meat Thermometer & Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P with you.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Key features:
1. Bluetooth Control & Instant Read
2. The BBQ digital thermometer IBT-4XS (Temp Range:32° F ~ 572 ° F )and Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P ( Temp Range:-58℉ ~ 572℉). Calibration from-5℉~5℉ with high accuracy ± 1℃/±2℉ & Temp range of -58℉ ~ 572℉.
3. The Bluetooth smoker thermometer battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged. Remote range is 150 feet in outside places. The thermometer app is with the graph function. You could view the Temperature change through the graph。

:emoji_fire: Just click the 30% OFF PAGE COUPON
Reg.Price: $64.99
Final Price: $45.49

Link: https:Inkbird Bluetooth Grill BBQ Meat Thermometer & Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

新建项目 (1)_看图王.jpg

Last edited:
I just registered today and this was the first post that came up. I bought the IBBQ-4T last month for my first brisket ever. I was leery about installing the app on my phone, but it was fast and connected right away. I can't comment on all four of the probes, but the one I used tracked exactly with my old one.

Will it last? Does it have enough range? I don't know.

Was I able to watch the brisket while driving my wife to Costco? Yes!

If it works as well on my briskets, ribs, and Boston butt in two weeks I'll be happy.

I just registered today and this was the first post that came up. I bought the IBBQ-4T last month for my first brisket ever. I was leery about installing the app on my phone, but it was fast and connected right away. I can't comment on all four of the probes, but the one I used tracked exactly with my old one.

Will it last? Does it have enough range? I don't know.

Was I able to watch the brisket while driving my wife to Costco? Yes!

If it works as well on my briskets, ribs, and Boston butt in two weeks I'll be happy.

I bought one a while back and another later on sale for a back up/gift if needed. I love it. Use one for chamber temp the others on the meat.

Reactions: Kaug23
I have the 4XS. I really loved it the first few times I used it. The last 2 smokes, however, it doesn't seem to want to connect via the app. I am hoping it's just my stupid phone, or maybe a defective unit. But I would still recommend buying one, as I have heard virtually no complaints from others I know that own one, and it still works great, just no Bluetooth for me.

I have this one minus the instant-read pen. The range is great for Bluetooth, for the price it's amazing. There have been maybe a dozen times where the alarm went off because it disconnected. But it would reconnect on its own pretty quick. Also the temp stays within 2-3f of my Gravity's built in probe and plugin probe. For how inexpensive it was compared to the name brand ones I have nothing but praise for it. I am very impressed at the range, I know a lot of Bluetooth devices claim 50-100f or whatever. I get a signal here anywhere in the house or even front yard with my Gra vity all the way in the backyard. Not a big house, but most other BT devices no way I'm staying connected.

I've only had it for about 5 months so I can't comment on how it'll hold up, but so far I love it. The instant read pen looks great too, love the rechargable battery. My pen uses some random batch battery, I know it'll last for years so no biggie. But I also know 100% when it dies I won't have a spare battery anywhere lol. Looks like I need to the order Inkbirds.

Last edited:
This instant read unit is great, the back light will power off after a minute or so to save the battery, when you insert it into hot meat again the light will come back on, perfect for those before day light cks imo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky