Hi there, I'd like to share the Inkbird WiFi Food Thermometer IBBQ-4T & Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun Thermometers, Graph Timer Alarm Calibration

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve I understand that where I am in Canada that most of the deals are for USA members. So I kind of understand different country different logistics.

BUT it just should not be this much of a problem. They put up the deal for you guys as they
are a sponsor for this Forum. They should be the ones trying to fix this and making sure their links work right
for you guys

Sorry went on a little rant

David
Hi friend, the product only for US
kelly

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
I ordered from the link you provided at the top of the page for the IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun.
But got this instead instead..
Nevermind. It's not worth the hassle.
View attachment 508985
Hi friend, After we received your message, we immediately checked your purchase order. Your order shows that you purchased IBT-4XS and IHT-1P instead of the IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun. Maybe you bought the wrong one .
Kelly

Hi friend, After we received your message, we immediately checked your purchase order. Your order shows that you purchased IBT-4XS and IHT-1P instead of the IBBQ-4T and Laser Temperature Gun. Maybe you bought the wrong one .
Kelly

No, I used the link that was provided on this thread. It showed the right items on Amazon. And the initial order showed the right items. But I got the wrong items. Like I said. Nevermind. It isn't worth all this trouble.

Last edited:
Inkbirdbbq said:
Kelly
N o, I used the link that was provided on this thread. It showed the right items on Amazon. And the initial order showed the right items. But I got the wrong items.

Steve

The link on the first day you posted it was in the post one way as a line link , there was an issue with it for me also as it went right to amazon .ca but it showed a different product
Than once a couple people mentioned this on here , 3 days later the link was changed by you inkbird as a picture link on your new post. When I clicked on it now /than it took me right to US amazon, and I could order it but there was a large shipping cost . So I went no further. So I think the problem is at your end for linking the wrong product to the wrong link you posted. Not us ordering the wrong item.

Just my thoughts

David

N o, I used the link that was provided on this thread. It showed the right items on Amazon. And the initial order showed the right items. But I got the wrong items.

Steve

The link on the first day you posted it was in the post one way as a line link , there was an issue with it for me also as it went right to amazon .ca but it showed a different product
Than once a couple people mentioned this on here , 3 days later the link was changed by you inkbird as a picture link on your new post. When I clicked on it now /than it took me right to US amazon, and I could order it but there was a large shipping cost . So I went no further. So I think the problem is at your end for linking the wrong product to the wrong link you posted. Not us ordering the wrong item.

Just my thoughts

David

That's what I've been trying to tell them too. Oh well.

That's what I've been trying to tell them too. Oh well.

I know Steve thats why I posted this , I am not paying that much for shipping, and I understand, I'm in a different country. I just wanted them to
realize that they messed up . Not you,
because I followed the same links as you . And they were all wrong until they came back and changed the first link

just wanted to keep this fresh so they see it, fingers crossed they understand people make mistakes ...even them

David

Reactions: Steve H
I know Steve thats why I posted this , I am not paying that much for shipping, and I understand, I'm in a different country. I just wanted them to
realize that they messed up . Not you,
because I followed the same links as you . And they were all wrong until they came back and changed the first link

just wanted to keep this fresh so they see it, fingers crossed they understand people make mistakes ...even them

David

Appreciate it. Ordered it again using the link provided. Hopefully it'll come this time. I guess I'll gift the wrong items. I already have those. Still loyal to InkBird. Just discouraged.

Appreciate it. Ordered it again using the link provided. Hopefully it'll come this time. I guess I'll gift the wrong items. I already have those. Still loyal to InkBird. Just discouraged.

Me also I love my IBBQ-4T and my Vacuum sealer, I just wanted the gun toy, ha ha .
So I was ok with having 2, IBBQ-4T's

Can you not return the wrong items to amazon ?

David

Me also I love my IBBQ-4T and my Vacuum sealer, I just wanted the gun toy, ha ha .
So I was ok with having 2, IBBQ-4T's

Can you not return the wrong items to amazon ?

David

I probably could. Just don't feel like packing it back up, driving to the post office, blah, blah, blah!
Truth be told. I'm a deplorable gadget guy!

• Haha
You and me both,, any new watches lately,

David

Just a Galaxy smart watch. I've bought 3 more bluetooth speakers though. Another strange obsession of mine! You?

P8300032.jpg

It actually sounds pretty good too!

Nice speaker, I have my Sony3 watch, I own 4 ( I broke ) they stopped making watches so I went and found what I could. They were over $300 first one I got for little over 200, next 100 than last 2 were less than $50. all brand new. Love this watch, sorry they stopped doing watches , because I wanted to see if they could even do better .The first 2 styles I did not care for. 3rd one is great , use it a lot while working . Answering my phone through watch while say under cabinets etc. just speak and it sends etc

I have lots of ( LOTS ) smart speakers and lights and wall plugs around the house and out on the decks and in the bunkhouse by the lake.
Wife thinks I'm nuts , I jus think its cool to use these items.

I used to have lots of cameras in house and around the yard , "Logitech " they were old style and now don't work with my new computer system. So now looking for newer style that I do not have to pay for a monthly cloud service, that is easy to use also...... and in my budget. lol

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky