Hi, New member from Las Vegas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

luv2craftginny

Original poster
Nov 8, 2013
We had a smoker a number of years ago, but not since 2006, so it is like starting all over again, told my hubby dearest wanted one for my Birthday, yeah, he got me one, brought it home yesterday, going out to more to get wood chips, and maybe will try and do a brisket, or Turkey Legs, or Salmon, oh so many things come to mind.

Ginny   

Welcome to SMF Ginny. Congrats on getting back into smoking and the new smoer

Ginny welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes around here so get ready for that list to expand
biggrin.gif
  Have fun and happy smoking

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi Ginny...welcome to the group!  Glad you've joined us.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely like helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky