Hi from SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Tender-butt

Original poster
May 3, 2021
I’m diving back into the “smoking” scene. I’ve not had a smoker in about 10 years. I use to use homemade stick burners. My last one I had was left at my brothers house in Texas. I just gave it to him.

For our wedding anniversary my wife bought me a pitboss pro 4 from Lowe’s. Seems to work well. I’ve got my eye on a rectec but that’s a couple years away.

I’ve made a few briskets in it now. Only complaint is I’m “use” to more of a smoky flavor. I bought some smoke tubes I’m gonna try. I mean they still turned out amazing. Im probably going to build an UDS to use.

Anyway Hi

Welcome to the forum from KC, glad you joined us. Those pellet smoker tubes work very well and will do a good job adding smoke in your Pit Boss. You might want to take a look at a Weber Smokey Mountain also. They are hugely popular for good reason.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky