Hi from Pa.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Campdude

Original poster
Aug 8, 2018
Hey everyone ....Thanks for having me.
Been reading and learning a lot from everyone on here.
Bought an Acorn Jr and that started it....just pick up a Oklahoma Joe Highland.
So far at least everything I have done has been edible. I kinda like the learning process
that goes along with it all......Seems my friends like it also as I need taste testers.
Anyway.....Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum! If you like learning this is the place to come. As much information as you can handle here.

Link

Thanks
I'm up north from you by Scranton...

OK---We got a bunch of Guys here from up there in the "Coal Regions".
In fact my favorite Sausage Maker "NEPAS" was from up there, until he moved to Florida or Georgia, or some other Warm weather Country.:D:D

Bear

Thanks...I already spent a fair amount of time just surfing old post as its addicting.
Every time I stop in I learn something new.
Bear....there are many days I would like to trade for warmer weather but also still like the change of the seasons.

Welcome from the Lehigh Valley. Click on bearcarvers name, or look in his signature, and check out his threads, tons of good info.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky