hi from new hampshire

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lunchbox87

Original poster
Jul 5, 2016
hi my name is kraig i have been smoking for a few years now and have been putting around this site for lil while now and finally decided to join . i mainly use a masterbuilt electric smoker and a la caja china pig cooker . my wife and i just recently bought our first home and now having more space i have been wanting to make a smoker little did my wife know that the guy the street was getting rid of a oil tank so the stars alligned and i got the tank home and began the build a few weeks ago  would love to hear people thoughts and ideas thanks .https://statich.smokingmeatforums.com/6/6a/6a6be749_breakfastcalculator.octet-stream

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky