• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hi from Hamilton Ontario

cksteele

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 11, 2016
well ive lurked on this forum a while picked up some great useful tips figured i should join up, ive been smoking  for a couple years  first just with a weber  smoky mountain  but this year i stepped up to a stick burner! So i got a used but in mint condition Oklahoma joe  off kijiji. Only a year old but well cared for plus the previous owner put gaskets around the gaps  in the doors and  firebox, plus added a  baffle plate  in the smoke chamber. ive been firing  it up every weekend this  summer  using white oak  its been great time  love every min of it 

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to the site!  Glad you joined us.

Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
  to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a much needed rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.