Hi Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dingopointer

Original poster
Dec 12, 2017
Hello from Naples, FL. I just signed up to this site. Have been using it for inspiration for a while. I have been using an offset smoker (charbroil) for a while until it finally fell apart. Then after a period of inactivity I bought Bradley Smoker out of sheer laziness. Returned it to Amazon after first real smoke as the results sucked ass. Now there is a Smoke Vault 24 in the mail that should be here within few days. Thanks to my wonderful wife. So I have been surfing the site getting ideas for the smoking season... Looking forward to starting smoking again.

Welcome Dingo,good to have another lurker convert.Let us know how you like your Smoke Vault and show is some QView!

Welcome to SMF!
Glad you decided to join us!
I have had a SV 24 for several years & they are a very good smoker.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky