Hi and Hello from MA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

terathen

Original poster
Oct 25, 2010
Boston, MA
Hey All,

Ive been lurking for awhile now, drooling over all your amazing pictures and smokes. Up until this point I've been sans smoker. With some luck i'll have a MES 40" by the end of the week *crosses fingers*. Even before being introduced to this site I have always loved BBQ & smoked goods(who doesnt like good food, seriously???).

Anyways...I got the itch to get into smoking food myself thanks to Cobble, a regular on here. Him and I are good friends and actually went with him to pickup his MES 40" a few months ago. Needless to say since then i've had the itch. I've helped him smoke a few sets of babyback ribs and a ham(awesome). I'm excited to get my hands dirty and start filling the block with awesome smells.

The ammount of information on this site is amazing and so are the people. From the outside looking in it really seems like theres a fantastic and passionate community that i'm happy to join.

I cant wait to get my first smoke up!

Thanks,

~T

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky