Hi all!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

julietrose

Original poster
Jun 16, 2021
For my partner's 40th I bought him a GMG Jim Bowie smoker and I joined here so that I can get ideas for food experiments for the smoker. He it going to be getting it the first week of July. Up until now we just used our BBQ with a smoker box so I am excited for the Upgrade. We are in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I cannot wait to see everyone's delicious experiments.

From Indiana, welcome to SMF!!

Great information on this site. Promise that your mouth will water when you see some of the pics of cooks.

Reactions: julietrose
Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to post of his/your cooks. And we are visual folks here. So...brush up on your pic taking.
Jim

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to post of his/your cooks. And we are visual folks here. So...brush up on your pic taking.
Jim
HAHAHA. Considering that we are Real Estate Investors, our picture taking has become pretty good and will just get better now that we will be making more delicious foods.

Welcome from North Dakota and congrats on the new smoker. Any particulars you want to know hit the search function and type in your desire, or just ask and you'll receive info from these great people.

For my partner's 40th I bought him a GMG Jim Bowie smoker and I joined here so that I can get ideas for food experiments for the smoker. He it going to be getting it the first week of July. Up until now we just used our BBQ with a smoker box so I am excited for the Upgrade. We are in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I cannot wait to see everyone's delicious experiments.
First of all welcome from MN. Secondly I must say, nice choice in smoker!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky