Hi all! New guy here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aramirez626

Original poster
Sep 30, 2021
New to this site. I’ve always done grilling and churrasco, but over the last 2 years been smoking a little more. Hoping to learn a lot from you all, and happy to share whatever and whenever I can.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to the forums from Mississippi. Look forward to your post and pics of what you wish to share with us.
Jim

New to this site. I’ve always done grilling and churrasco, but over the last 2 years been smoking a little more. Hoping to learn a lot from you all, and happy to share whatever and whenever I can.
Welcome, From S Florida. I'm yprett new and this is a "grate" place.

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Lots of great people on here to ask for help plus the Search feature is great. And don't forget the pics!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky