Hi all Joe from michigan here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joefrommi

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 9, 2013
Western Michigan
Hi all, I am here for all the advice and recipes I can get.I just built a new smoker useing a Turkey frier burner I recived as a gift and never used .My inspiration for smoking comes from my late father who passed away when I was 17 ( a long time ago...lol ) and was too busy chaseing the girls to learn the fine art of smokeing. So I hope I am not too much of a pain , I will be asking lots of questions.

Thanks Joe.

Welcome Joe.

I am also from the great state of MI.

You are going to like this site if you are into smoking, glad to see another Michigander on here, not too many of us in the great white north that smoke!!  Talk to you soon.

Big Lew

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky