Hey ya'll from South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scjohn

Original poster
Dec 19, 2016
Chesterfield, SC
Hello to everyone from SC. I have always used this forum to gain knowledge to improve my ability to feed the family and neighborhood. I work as a manager in retail and enjoy building and using grills/smokers in my spare time. I have lots of things in my arsenal for cooking. Gas grill, UDS, Weber Kettle, Kettle Pizza. 36" Blackstone, Small reverse flow smoker (80 lb ? propane tank), Commercial freezer converted to a electric smoker with a cold smoke generator (still in the testing stage) and a 250 gallon propane tank partially started building then put off to the side.

Welcome from the upstate. It's really good to have you here on this great site. It looks like you're on your way to a good smoking experience.

Welcome from the upstate. It's really good to have you here on this great site. It looks like you're on your way to a good smoking experience.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum from a pretty nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                      great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky