hey whats everybody doing for labor day?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ve lived in Sarasota County Florida for 57 years and have seen these canes swirling around and never been in “the eye”. Charlie hit Pt Charlotte and we were lucky the eye passed just 5-7 miles to the south of our brand new house. I’m glad to say that all I have to do is survive two more weeks until we move to Knoxville, Tenn and away from these canes’.

Did a 20+ lb rib roast on the GMG. I'll post pics in the Beef thread.

Last edited:
Salmon Friday, baby backs Saturday, polska kielbasa Sunday, 2 lb. brisket point Monday.

Anticipating emergency stent surgery later this week...

I’ve lived in Sarasota County Florida for 57 years and have seen these canes swirling around and never been in “the eye”. Charlie hit Pt Charlotte and we were lucky the eye passed just 5-7 miles to the south of our brand new house. I’m glad to say that all I have to do is survive two more weeks until we move to Knoxville, Tenn and away from these canes’.

A hurricane actually hit Knoxville on Saturday. It was called Georgia State. Cat 8 storm!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky