hey everyone can you help me out??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll check it out! A girl can't have too many guns. lol
biggrin.gif
  Thanks for the link and good luck.

I'll check it out! A girl can't have too many guns. lol
biggrin.gif
  Thanks for the link and good luck.

You scare me sometimes Jeanie = ).

Lenny Ill check it out for ya.

icon_cool.gif

Yea she does but usually it with my belly getting alot bigger thou. Ok there lenny you have it.

thank you every body I really hope I win the contest!!

I"m glad that you all like the site I am on it every night looking at things I cant afford to buy!!

I went on the site for you but how do you know you get credit for these hits?

I went on the site for you but how do you know you get credit for these hits?

the link i posted is linked to my account on that web site so when you click the link i gave you I earn points and who ever has the most points at the end of the month wins!!!

its a really good way to get people to promote your site I think it would be goo for the SMF as well!

thank you everybody I really appreciate all of your help and I will be sure to let you all know if I win.

Right now I am currently in first place with a lead of 67 points !!!

Cool site! Not much going on here in GA, but I'm sure it won't be long. Good luck, let us know how it turns out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky