1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hey everyone can you help me out??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lennyluminum, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I am tryin to win a contest on a site that sells guns its like craigslist but for guns!

The contest is to promote the site so who ever gets the most people to go to the site will in this months contest!! So if you could please click the link I give you it will help me win the contest!

http://www.armslist.com/p/733?returnurl=/

Thank you!!!

drholly likes this.
  2. cowgirl

cowgirl Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member

I'll check it out! A girl can't have too many guns. lol [​IMG]   Thanks for the link and good luck.

3. bamaboy

bamaboy Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

SWEET SITE.Did not know about it[​IMG]

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

You scare me sometimes Jeanie = ).

Lenny Ill check it out for ya.

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Yea she does but usually it with my belly getting alot bigger thou. Ok there lenny you have it.

6. I went to the site (clicked your link) but I'm not sure it did anything. [​IMG]

7. deannc

deannc Master of the Pit

Nice, had to bookmark that for further viewing and shopping! lol

8. cowgirl

cowgirl Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member

lol Brian! I'm harmless.. (most of the time) [​IMG]

9. thank you every body I really hope I win the contest!!

I"m glad that you all like the site I am on it every night looking at things I cant afford to buy!!

10. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I went on the site for you but how do you know you get credit for these hits?

11. the link i posted is linked to my account on that web site so when you click the link i gave you I earn points and who ever has the most points at the end of the month wins!!!

its a really good way to get people to promote your site I think it would be goo for the SMF as well!

12. carpetride

carpetride Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I clicked, thanks for the link.

13. dforbes

dforbes Meat Mopper

ya  got my vote

14. thank you everybody I really appreciate all of your help and I will be sure to let you all know if I win.

Right now I am currently in first place with a lead of 67 points !!!

15. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Cool site! Not much going on here in GA, but I'm sure it won't be long. Good luck, let us know how it turns out!