Here for some learnin'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome, and you have picked out the best smoking meats site on the web. It has gotten so big you have to look around a little while to see all the great things posted here from tips and techniques to recipies to help and opinions with equipment. There is not much that is missing. Hope you enjoy it as much as most of us have.

Welcome, and you have picked out the best smoking meats site on the web. It has gotten so big you have to look around a little while to see all the great things posted here from tips and techniques to recipies to help and opinions with equipment. There is not much that is missing. Hope you enjoy it as much as most of us have.
I figure since I cut down a cherry tree, I had to get a smoker, right?

Welcome aboard, First advice I'll offer ya is: Don't Huff any Ether when you lighting your smoker.

Chris

Welcome aboard, First advice I'll offer ya is: Don't Huff any Ether when you lighting your smoker.

Chris
7562D952-889F-43A3-99C7-2FE3CB9F351C.jpeg
7562D952-889F-43A3-99C7-2FE3CB9F351C.jpeg

Your gonna fit in well around here.

Chris

Ah! Was up there years ago, you guys make great smoked mackerel. Ever do kippers?

I myself do not like too much smoked fish, some salmon .
Mona likes the mackerel , my dad loved smoked kippers

Yes there is this family that is quite famous an hour out the highway from here

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky