Herb Crusted Rack of Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pass the bib, I'ma drooling. Man that looks juicy. Nice Job John

Point for sure
Chris

Oh and nice apples! I haven't seen apples like that for a while.....we use to cook them like that wrapped in foil and into the coals while camping as kids...Nice

All looks spectacular Chile!! I’d eat a couple plates for sure. I’ve seen a few of these pork racks lately, may have to give it a go.
Thanks man.
It's just a fancy pork loin and you pay more for some bones.
But prepared and presented right it sure makes for a very appealing and delicious entree.
That's one beautiful and delicious looking meal. I'm drooling
Appreciate that Jake.
Wow, top notch GOOD EATS! What was in the herb spice mixture?

Matt
Thanks Matt.
Rosemary, sage, thyme, marjoram, fresh cracked peppercorns and Cajun spice mix.

Another one out of the park...

Fantastic job Chile!

LIKE!

John
Thank you very much John.
Those chops do not look "about perfect" - they look absolutely perfect. Beautiful meal. Big Like!
Very kind of ya, thank you Eddie.
Wow what a meal! Good looking cook here!
Fred
much appreciated Fred.
Pass the bib, I'ma drooling. Man that looks juicy. Nice Job John

Point for sure
Chris
Passes Chris a big bib.
Thanks Chris, yep very juicy indeed... It's the time in the brine.

Looks pretty tasty Chili! Nice job!
Oh and nice apples! I haven't seen apples like that for a while.....we use to cook them like that wrapped in foil and into the coals while camping as kids...Nice
Thank you, thank you very much.
Gotta luv some good campfire eats.
That was truly an exceptional looking meal. Sorry I was not there to partake. Two big thumbs up!

G
Thanks G!
Another marevelous meal from a master! Big like!
Aw heck, coming from a real life star on his own TV and YouTube cooking shows that is one hell of a compliment.
Thanks David!

Another beauty. I hope their isn't a limit on bookmarks you can add to your profile as mine are building up with these superb recipes :emoji_sunglasses:

Wholey Carp Chile, ^^^^^ What they said, Simply awesome!
Thank you!
Another beauty. I hope their isn't a limit on bookmarks you can add to your profile as mine are building up with these superb recipes :emoji_sunglasses:
Very kind, thanks man!
Just one bookmark needed, see my sig for my Recipe Index.

Looks Awesome, John!!! ALL of It !!
Sorry I'm so late!! I got to wondering where you've been.
I though either you slowed up a lot, or I've been missing your posts.
So I looked up your starts, and found this Outstanding Post.
Glad to see you're still doing Great Work!!
Nice Job.
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky