Help With A Party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I kind of figured that's what you meant. Maybe it's a dialect problem.
icon_lol.gif

Ya'll crack me up!! Thanks for all the input, it's much appriciated.

I figure I'll do 9 racks, forgot to include some for ourselves into the equation. Will let you know what I come up with for the pricing...gonna go to Sam's Club and see if I can get a better price for the ribs if I buy a case...we'll see.

If ya want to "wow" them a bit more, make some ABT's or something "odd". That is if you want to do this type of thing more often. And if they aren't familiar to a smoker & this site.

Did that w/my parents, dad didn't say wow until he got a hot one, then he asked if I knew these were hot. Mom loved them but is on the health kick thing, something about cholesteral, red meat, etc. Bunch of "poo" if you ask me. God created man, then a smoker, then a woman to cook for and to help "get it right".

I could see I was gonna get in trouble so I had to add some things. Better quit while I still have a head.

Good luck Tonto & Bud.

Great idea Big Al.... I'll do that, maybe some armadillo eggs instead of ABT'S... easier to make ahead and heat up later

lol... I think the add-on started at "for and to help"get it right"
icon_razz.gif

Just got back from Sams Club and talking to the butcher.... there is a price break if you buy them by the case, comes out to about $1.00 less a pound!!
A case on average is 40lbs which translates into about 5 to 6 3packs of lion backs or 15-18 racks. The price per pound flutuates every week so I'll wait for a good week and buy them.... butcher says they freeze well...no problem there.

NICE Tonto! Now you have a plenty to "practice" on. If you'd like a taste tester I would sure go out of my way to help. Just send me 3 racks and I'll let you know what I think. :) I'm just that kinda guy, I guess.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky